High-quality equipped single-family house on a sunny hillside with a dream view of the Kitzsteinhorn
- Property class
- Property type
- Postal code
- Living space
- Usable area
- Plot size
- Number of rooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Balcony/Terraces sqm.
- Number of parking spaces
- Type of parking
- Parking spot
- Building year
- Energy source
- Underfloor heating
- Cable/Sat TV
- Dist. Nursery school
- Dist. Primary school
- Dist. Grammar School
- Purchase price
- € 1.390.000,00
- Extra price information
- partly furnished
- 3,6 % (incl. 20 % VAT)
Interesting property in the top region of Zell am See - Kaprun!
Attractive house with a large granny flat, in modern rural style, with a fantastic view of the Maiskogel and the Kitzsteinhorn! It is located in a perfectly sunny hillside location, only a few kilometers from the villages of Kaprun, Piesendorf and Zell am See!
This comfortable, south-facing detached house impresses with a generously thought out room concept, with high rooms and high-quality basic equipment.
Large, light-flooded rooms make this house extremely comfortable and give it a very special charm.
The rooms, which leave nothing to be desired and can be used in a variety of ways, are spread over a total of 3 floors and approx. 259 m² of usable living space.
The breathtaking view of the "Kitzsteinhorn" and the mountain ranges of the "Hohe Tauern" will defenitely inspire you!
In addition to the generally high quality of the property, the floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows with direct access to the large terraces and the well-tended, well-grown garden on the ground and first floors are definitely among the highlights of the house!
The various outdoor areas offer enough space, e.g. B. for a children's or play area, but also for a patio with a "grill station" where you can enjoy the mild summer days.
An absolute BONUS is the fully-fledged, well-equipped apartment in the basement (approx. 70 m² living space), with its own entrance, which can be rented out on a long-term basis, but also as a holiday apartment in the course of private room rental!
A real added value that guarantees you additional income!
Further "facts" and key data:
- Smart Home: Light in the entire house controlled via a bus system
- central vacuum cleaner system
- Shading / external blinds: fully automatic for all windows
- Floor covering: KG and EG is equipped with Solnhofer Jura marble (Germany)
- Heating: gas boiler with underfloor heating
- Parking spaces: double garage with fully automatic garage door
- Prepared connections for photovoltaic system
- completely separate apartment in the basement (approx. 70 m², 2 bedrooms)
ONLY MAIN RESIDENCE POSSIBLE!
LocationThe house is located in the district of Fürth, on the sunny side, a little outside the centers of Kaprun and Piesendorf. All important infrastructural facilities can be reached within a few minutes by car and in some cases also on foot! Schools and banks, but also bakers, butchers, hairdressers, grocery stores, restaurants and cafes, as well as leisure facilities such as tennis courts, sports fields, etc. can be reached within a few minutes. Only a few kilometers away you will also find the entrance to the "Kitzsteinhorn" ski area and the Tauern Spa Kaprun. The city of Zell am See is only approx. 8 km away from the property!
The rooms are spread over a total of 3 floors and are divided as follows:
Ground floor (approx. 74 sqm of living space):
- large anteroom
- separate bathroom / toilet / utility room
- Large living room with living and dining area, winter garden, panorama window and exit to the spacious terrace and garden
- separate "TV corner" (can easily be converted into a bedroom)
- Access to a separate, well-equipped kitchen
- side terrace and garden
- Double garage with direct access to the terrace
Upper floor (approx. 65 sqm of living space):
- Accessible via beautiful, curved wooden stairs
- Gallery with large picture window
- Bedroom with shower / toilet ensuite and exit to the terrace
- Bedroom with shower / toilet ensuite
- Both rooms are connected by a walk-in closet
Basement (total of approx. 120 sqm of usable living space)
- own entrance via outside staircase
- Entrance to a separate apartment (approx. 70 sqm of living space)
- storage room
- shower / toilet sep.
- Living-dining room with exit to the terrace and garden
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- 1 bedroom with bathroom ensuite
- technical room
- 3 basement rooms, some of which can still be expanded (e.g. sauna and / or fitness room)
Zell am See and Kaprun is one of the most important holiday regions in Austria - and the most family-friendly in Europe and is among the top international addresses for recreation.
132 kilometers of pistes and a unique offer of activities away from the runway make the region so diverse.
The local mountains Kitzsteinhorn (3203 meter glacier ski resort), and Schmittenhöhe (1965 meters), are ideal for downhill runs in deep powder.
Visitors will find a wealth of opportunities-for example, cross-country skiing, tobogganing and winter hiking.
In summer, numerous hiking and walking trails in the beautiful mountains attract walkers.
In the coming years, the connection between Zell am See and the Schicircus Saalbach-Hinterlgemm will be realized!
During summer, numerous hiking and walking trails invite you to go hiking in the beautiful mountains. The Zeller Lake, which has drinking water quality, invites you to cool down and also offers numerous water-sports, such as sailing, surfing, aso.
For golf enthusiasts, the golf course of Zell am See - Kaprun invites you to play on 36-holes. A further 5 courses are in the immediate vicinity.
The Tauern Spa World Kaprun is an absolute enrichment for the surrounding places and its guests. Gastronomy, 12 outdoor and indoor water worlds, saunas and Fitnessareas are available to the visitors.
For more information about the area:
Zell am See - 9640 inhabitants, 760 m above sea level,
Kaprun - 3000 inhabitants Altitude: 786 m.
The nearest airports are: Salzburg 90 km Innsbruck 145 km, Munich 207 km
Provided by www.absolut-immobilien.com
real estate, Zell am See, Austria