Chalet Resort with a total of 18 houses in a beautiful, peaceful location just outside of Neukirchen
- Property class
- Property type
- Postal code
- Wald im Pinzgau
- Living space
- Usable area
- Plot size
- Number of rooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Balcony/Terraces sqm.
- Number of Balcony/Terraces
- Number of parking spaces
- Type of parking
- Parking spot
- Running costs
- Building year
- Energy source
- Underfloor heating
- Cable/Sat TV
- Dist. Nursery school
- Dist. Primary school
- Dist. Grammar School
- Purchase price
- € 1.449.000,00
- Extra price information
- Preise v. € 390.000,-- bis € 491.000,-- - Nettopreise, ohne UST - inkl. 1 TG-Platz - Einbauküche
- 3,6 % (inkl. 20 % UST)
GREAT INVESTMENT PROPERTIES!
Only 3 chalets left !!!
18 chalets in size from approximately 96 sqm living space to140 m² living space, and a main building in farmhouse style, built on a sunny plateau in Wald im Pinzgau, an idyllic village between the famous ski areas Wildkogel, Kitzbühel Alps and Zillertal Arena.
The chalets built in typical Austrian style offer modern living comfort, sophisticated architecture and quality finishes. Large windows bring lots of light into the cozy living areas and allow great views of the Alps of the "Hohe Tauern National Park".
- The houses are built in 2 phases of construction
- The first 9 houses have been completed and handed over already in December 2014
- The second construction phase will begin in spring - with planned completion latest december 2015
Currently still available:
Chalets Nos. 8, 9 and 13
LocationAround the resort: - the "Kristallbad" with indoor and outdoor pools, tube slide, sauna, therapy and spa, hairdresser and Restaurant and - The center of Wald im Pinzgau are just a few minutes walk from the chalet. - Neukirchen with numerous shops is about 2.5 km - Connection with free ski bus to the Zillertal Arena or in the Wildkogel Ski Arena - Free driving on the Gerlos-toll road for all skiers and guests from Wald im Pinzgau with the Guest Card - 7 km cross-country track with connection to the 200 km long Pinzgau trail. (partially illuminated) - Hiking in the winter on cleared winter hiking trails - Illuminated toboggan run, torchlight hikes, sleigh rides, winter riding, Snowshoeing and more ...!
The houses have 2 floors, divided as follows:
Chalets Nos. 8, 9 and 13, approximately 96 m² living space., 2 floors
- Living room with exposed beams
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 WC sep.
For the Chalet Nr. 13 there is an alternative planning with a variant for 4 bedrooms!
Of course, the developer is committed to respond to the individual wishes of the customer as much as possible!
- Houses in solid construction
- Wooden floors, brand fitted kitchen with Siemens appliances
- Modern bathrooms with high quality sanitary equipment such as Grohe faucets and Laufen ceramics, large tiles
- Private sauna and infrared cabin
- Sunny balconies and spacious terraces with garden
- Private cellars for owners
- Spacious bike and ski room with heated boot holders
- 26 extra large underground parking and outdoor parking
- Farmhouse main building with reception, concierge service and professional Rental service
- Optional equipment packages for worry-free setup
-Optional Additional amenities: fireplace, drying-oven for skigear, Jacuzzi
Wald im Pinzgau is an ideal base for a pleasant day on the slopes. You do have the choice between two superb ski resorts - the "Wildkogel" resort in Neukirchen is only 4 km away, the distance to "Zillertalarena" is only 11,5 km.
Both ski resorts can be reached by ski bus.
The ski resort "Wildkogel Arena" offers more than 55 km of perfectly prepared slopes (45% blue runs, 40% red runs and 15% black runs), the longest cable car takes you up on 2.510 m above sea level!
In Neukirchen you will even find the longest tobboganning run with a length of more than 16 km!
The ski resort "Zillertal-Arena" offers you 169 km of slopes, whereof 10 km are black runs, 113 km are red runs and 46 km are blue runs.
It is possible to purchase the "Zillertaler Superskipass" which is valid for both ski resorts!
Enjoy marvelous hiking tours in the National Park "Hohe Tauern", explore the beauty of the alpine pastures in the Salzburg Slate Alps or experience adventurous tours in the highlands of "Reichenspitzgruppe".
Fun & wellness for all ages is the philosophy of the new KRISTALLbad. A 50-meter-long tube slide, children's pool and the outdoor and indoor swimming pool guarantee an extraordinary experience.
KRISTALLbad consists of:
- indoor swimmin pool with a 50 m water slide into the outdoor swimming pool (even opened in winter)
- Wellness area
- Sauna area (finnish sauna, infrared cabine, steam bath)
- Hair dresser
For more information visit: www.kristallbadwald.at