Detached on 832 sqm plot in a sunny location in Zell am See / Schüttdorf! Expandable, TOURIST RENTAL
- Property class
- Property type
- House with more than one unit
- Postal code
- Zell am See
- Living space
- Usable area
- Plot size
- Number of rooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Balcony/Terraces sqm.
- Number of Balcony/Terraces
- Number of parking spaces
- Type of parking
- Parking spot
- Running costs
- € 300,00
- Building year
- Energy source
- Central heating
- Cable/Sat TV
- Dist. Nursery school
- Dist. Primary school
- Dist. Grammar School
- Purchase price
- € 995.000,00
- Extra price information
- partly furnished immediate takeover possible
- 3,6 % (inkl. 20 % UST)
Cozy detached, with potential for expansion, in a beautiful residential area, near the center of Zell am See / Schüttdorf! TOURIST RENTAL POSSIBLE!
This well-maintained property, which has been partially renovated in the last few years, is south-facing and is located in a sunny location, on a 832 sqm plot, with a fantastic view of the Kitzsteinhorn.
The house has up to 3 units, spread over 2 floors, which have a total living space of approx. 147 sqm.
The heart of the ground floor, which has only been renovated in the last 2 years, is the spacious living-dining area with a modern kitchen, traditional tiled stove and exit to the winter garden and outside area.
On the first floor you will find a large room with shower / toilet and a separately usable apartment with 2 bedrooms, kitchen and bathroom. Both units can be used or rented together or separately.
The property has a full basement and offers enough space for f. e. laundry room, workshop and storage room.
But the expansion of a wellness and fitness area would also be an option!
For a structural extension, up to 30 sqm living space. including a roof terrace, a valid permit is available.
The spacious winter garden, the beautiful garden, the garage, etc. complete the offer and leave little to be desired.
Because of its location and size, the house is also ideal for renting out as a holiday home!
Additional key data:
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor (installed in 2019)
- External blinds on all windows
- entire basement tiled, insulation of the ceiling (2018)
- Replacement of all windows in 2018
- External facade insulation 2018
- Garage (approx. 25 sqm): completely tiled and heatable; cold and hot water connections
- Provisions for: photovoltaics, video surveillance
- Approval for a structural expansion of up to 30 sqm living space. including roof terrace
- Precautions for electrical installations for extension, carport and electr. Garden gate
- Currently it is still being clarified whether a tourist rental is possible
- The possibility of private room rental and / or long-term rental is given
- Takeover: from IMMEDIATELY!
LocationThe family home is located in a beautiful residential area near the center of Zell am See / Schüttdorf Important distances: Center (Schüttdorf): approx. 450 m Shops (Pinzgauer shopping center Pezz): approx. 550 m Restaurants: approx. 450 m Primary school: approx. 650 m High school: approx. 1.2 km Secondary school: approx. 3.0 km Kindergarten: approx. 550 m Zeller See (outdoor pool): approx. 2.5 km Cable car (Areitbahn): 1.2 km Indoor swimming pool / ice rink: approx. 3.0 km Center (Zell am See): 2.9 km Hospital: approx. 6.0 km
Spread over the ground floor and first floor, the house has approx. 147 sqm of living space:
Ground floor (approx. 74 sqm living space):
- Entrance area with cloakroom
- Large eat-in kitchen with fully equipped, modern kitchen, tiled stove and cozy living area, access to
- Bathroom with bathtub and toilet
Upper floor (approx. 73 sqm living space):
- sep. large room with shower / toilet
- separate kitchen
- 2 bedrooms with exit to the balcony
- bathroom with bathtub
- WC sep.
Basement (approx. 78 sqm usable area):
- large anteroom
- four multi-purpose basement rooms
- garage (approx. 25 sqm) completely tiled and heated; Cold and hot water connections
Zell am See and Kaprun is one of the most important holiday regions in Austria - and the most family-friendly in Europe and is among the top international addresses for recreation.
132 kilometers of pistes and a unique offer of activities away from the runway make the region so diverse.
The local mountains Kitzsteinhorn (3203 meter glacier ski resort), and Schmittenhöhe (1965 meters), are ideal for downhill runs in deep powder.
Visitors will find a wealth of opportunities-for example, cross-country skiing, tobogganing and winter hiking.
In summer, numerous hiking and walking trails in the beautiful mountains attract walkers.
In the coming years, the connection between Zell am See and the Schicircus Saalbach-Hinterlgemm will be realized!
During summer, numerous hiking and walking trails invite you to go hiking in the beautiful mountains. The Zeller Lake, which has drinking water quality, invites you to cool down and also offers numerous water-sports, such as sailing, surfing, aso.
For golf enthusiasts, the golf course of Zell am See - Kaprun invites you to play on 36-holes. A further 5 courses are in the immediate vicinity.
The Tauern Spa World Kaprun is an absolute enrichment for the surrounding places and its guests. Gastronomy, 12 outdoor and indoor water worlds, saunas and Fitnessareas are available to the visitors.
For more information about the area:
Zell am See - 9640 inhabitants, 760 m above sea level,
Kaprun - 3000 inhabitants Altitude: 786 m.
The nearest airports are: Salzburg 90 km Innsbruck 145 km, Munich 207 km
Provided by www.absolut-immobilien.com
real estate, Zell am See, Austria