Historic renovated apartment house with a lot of potential for lovers of something special in Rauris
- Property class
- Property type
- Holiday home
- Postal code
- Living space
- Usable area
- Plot size
- Number of rooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Balcony/Terraces sqm.
- Number of Balcony/Terraces
- Number of parking spaces
- Type of parking
- Parking spot
- Running costs
- Building year
- Energy source
- City heating
- Cable/Sat TV
- Dist. Nursery school
- Dist. Primary school
- Dist. Grammar School
- Purchase price
- Extra price information
- price on request partly furnished! handing over - by arrangement
- 3,6 % (inkl. 20 % UST)
The very special property in the idyllic Rauris Valley, in the middle of the "Hohe Tauern" National Park!
Historic building with a lot of character and potential, in excellent, refurbished and well-kept condition.
The ideal property for buyers witha vision!
The house, first mentioned in 1526, is in a beautiful location at the entrance to the "Seidlwinkltal" and is a jewel of its time, both visually and historically.
The property is located on a 2626 sqm plot of land and has a total of approx. 870 sqm of usable living space plus basement, as well as a wonderful, versatile outdoor area.
For centuries the house was run as a "tavern" and the venerable walls could tell some interesting stories ...
A few years ago the property was bought by the current owner and brought up to today's standards with a lot of passion, energy and taste.
- the existing rooms were converted into holiday apartments and stylishly furnished and modernized to match the ambience
- the rooms on the groundfloor were partially redesigned and equipped to create spacious event and seminar rooms (up to 100 people)
- in the basement is beside others a unique wine cellar
There are numerous possibilities for the new owner!
- The property can be rented as a holiday / group house for up to 40 people
- The total of 4 apartments ranging in size from 35 m² to 130 m² can be offered individually
- big privat apartment
- The location, size and conditions create perfect conditions for events, seminars and celebrations
(Catering is offered by the neighboring restaurant)
- Of course, the house can also be returned to its "origin" at any time! A gastro kitchen, cooling and storage rooms are available
- NO monument protection!
- Heating: local district heating
- Parking spaces: at least 30 outdoor parking spaces
- Building renovation: from 2015
- Garden and outdoor facilities completely renewed
- Ipartly furnished
- Insulation of the attic: 2017
- Tourist rental!
- Handover by arrangement
LocationThe property is in a quiet, tranquil location, approx. 3 km outside the center, in the Wörth district of Rauris. The best restaurants in the community can be found right on the doorstep! Access to the ski area, the most beautiful hiking routes, shops, banks, etc. can be reached in a few minutes by car! The bus stop is only a few meters away from the property!
The property has approx. 870 sqm of usable living space and approx. 150 sqm of basement area, which is spread over 4 floors:
Ground floor (approx. 305 sqm usable area):
- Large entrance area with reception and lounge area
- large seminar room with access to the garden
- "Jägerstube" (large, traditional dining room)
- 2 toilets
- fully equipped gastro kitchen
- various storage- and cold rooms
- laundry room
- technical room
1st floor (approx. 292 sqmliving space):
- Separate house wing with its own entrance, 3-room apartment (approx. 107 sqm usable area), fully equipped kitchen-cum-living-room with tiled stove, winter garden, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, separate toilet, storage room
- this unit currently rented long-term
- large anteroom with access to:
- Apartment "Bergblick", approx. 45 sqm living space, fully equipped kitchen-living room, 2 bedrooms, shower / toilet
- Apartment "family suite", approx. 45 sqm living space, 2 bedrooms, shower / toilet
- small studio apartment, approx. 27 sqm living space, bedroom, shower / toilet
2nd upper floor (approx. 218 sqm usable area):
- Separate house wing with its own entrance, studio apartment (approx. 35 sqm living space), living room with kitchenette, shower / toilet
- this unit is currently rented long-term
- large anteroom with storage room and access to:
- Apartment "Seidlwinkl", approx. 75 sqm living space, fully equipped eat-in kitchen with sofa bed and access to balcony, living room with sofa bed, 2 bedrooms, shower / toilet, separate toilet
- Apartment "Adlerhorst", approx. 130 sqm living space, over 2 floors (some with sloping ceilings), fully equipped kitchen, living room with 2 sofa beds, a total of 4 bedrooms with access to the balcony, 1 large bathroom with shower / toilet, 2 separate showers, toilet sep.
- Attic (isolated and not developed), approx. 90 sqm space
Basement floor (approx. 150 sqm usable area):
Basement I (main building), approx. 57 sqm:
- Access via entrance area
- Wine cellar
- District heating technical room
- tank room (out of operation)
Basement II (side wing), approx. 90 sqm:
- basement storage rooms (ski cellar, etc.)
- technical room (water)
The quaint village of Rauris (3,150 inhabitants, 950 m above sea level) is situated in the Hohe Tauern National Park - the largest national park in Europe. Here you will find peace and relaxation, surrounded by meadows, forests and mountains.
Rauris offers a remarkable history as a "gold-digger village" including an extensive range of recreational activities - summer and winter.
With over 295 km of hiking trails, and numerous cottages, Rauris offers the best conditions for hikers. Whether cycling, fishing or panning for gold - in Rauris everyone finds the right balance of everyday life.
In winter, the Rauris Valley has one of the most beautiful ski areas in Austria. The family-ski-area Hochalm Rauris offers slopes for beginners and professionals. From cross-country skiing, snowshoeing through to the classic skiing or snowboarding - everything is possible on well-groomed slopes or trails.
Nearest station Taxenbach-Rauris (10 km)
The nearest airports are: Salzburg (90 km), Munich (200 km)
Provided by www.absolut Immobilien.com
Rreal Estate, Zell am See / Austria
An energy-certificate EAVG is available!