Exclusive country house with unobstructable hillside location with fantastic views of Lake Zell!
- Property class
- Property type
- Postal code
- Zell am See
- Living space
- Usable area
- Plot size
- Number of rooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Balcony/Terraces sqm.
- Number of Balcony/Terraces
- Number of parking spaces
- Type of parking
- Parking spot
- Running costs
- Building year
- Energy source
- Underfloor heating
- Cable/Sat TV
- Dist. Nursery school
- Dist. Primary school
- Dist. Grammar School
- Purchase price
- € 1.450.000,00
- Extra price information
- including inventory - on request and by agreement
- 3,6 % (incl. 20 % VAT)
Attractive country house with 100% lake view, in the best location of Zell am See!
This exclusive property is located on the "Sonnberg" - the sunniest part of Zell am See, on an unobstructed plot of approx. 1,055 sqm - only a few hundred meters from the old town of Zell.
The house was built in 1993 as a solid construction with high quality materials and is in excellent, very well-kept condition.
The total of 170 sqm of living space was designed very tastefulle, with a lot of effort and attention to detail.
Special emphasis was placed on maintaining the cozy living atmosphere in the traditional style, in a modern, up to date standard.
After the takeover in 2012, in the course of renovation work on the upper floor, all installations and the roof were completely renewed.
The house has 2 terraces (south-west and south-east), a large balcony on the first floor and a smaller balcony on the second floor (a total of approx. 60 sqm). From all outside areas you have an uninterrupted view of the lake, the mountain ranges of the "Hohe Tauern" and the city center of Zell am See!
In the upper garden area there is a small plateau, which would be wonderfully suitable for designing a sun terrace (not visible) and a shed for garden furniture.
The Klafs sauna hut, the lift and the comfortable garage (with electric gate and covered driveway with underfloor heating) complete the offer of this property and leave nothing to be desired!
LocationThe house is located above the center of Zell am See and is easily accessible via an asphalt road. Distances: Center: approx. 950 m Restaurant: approx. 950 m Shops and bars: approx. 950 m Schools: approx. 900 m Kindergarten: approx. 500 m Lake Zell: approx. 1.2 km Cable car: approx. 700 m Indoor swimming pool / ice rink: approx. 700 m Zell am See also has a modern, very well equipped hospital, which is only about 2.5 km away from the property.
A total of approx. 170 sqm of usable living space, spread over 3 floors:
- Entrance area and driveway with generous glass roofing and underfloor heating
- Storage room for garbage bins, recycling, wood briquettes, etc.
- Newly designed, fully equipped utility room, with sufficient storage space, as well as a new freezer, washing machine and dryer
- Service / technical room for elevator
- Access to elevator
- Exit to the partially covered terrace
- Entrance hall with access to the elevator
- Spacious L-shaped living room with a large tiled stove
- Dining area with high quality, rustic dining table, corner seat and chairs
- modern, as good as new, fully equipped kitchen, with high quality branded appliances
- Study / bedroom with exit to a small terrace (facing east)
- Front balcony (south-east) with awning
- balcony with transition to a sheltered terrace with partial glass roofing
- anteroom with access to the lift
- 2 bedrooms with exit to balcony (south-east)
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bathrooms as good as new (1 with shower / toilet and bidet, 1 with bathtub / toilet)
- front balcony (south-east)
- Access to outside area with Klafs sauna hut via anteroom. A wooden staircase adapted into the hill leads to the "sunny plateau" with a garden shed
Zell am See and Kaprun is one of the most important holiday regions in Austria - and the most family-friendly in Europe and is among the top international addresses for recreation.
132 kilometers of pistes and a unique offer of activities away from the runway make the region so diverse.
The local mountains Kitzsteinhorn (3203 meter glacier ski resort), and Schmittenhöhe (1965 meters), are ideal for downhill runs in deep powder.
Visitors will find a wealth of opportunities-for example, cross-country skiing, tobogganing and winter hiking.
In summer, numerous hiking and walking trails in the beautiful mountains attract walkers.
In the coming years, the connection between Zell am See and the Schicircus Saalbach-Hinterlgemm will be realized!
During summer, numerous hiking and walking trails invite you to go hiking in the beautiful mountains. The Zeller Lake, which has drinking water quality, invites you to cool down and also offers numerous water-sports, such as sailing, surfing, aso.
For golf enthusiasts, the golf course of Zell am See - Kaprun invites you to play on 36-holes. A further 5 courses are in the immediate vicinity.
The Tauern Spa World Kaprun is an absolute enrichment for the surrounding places and its guests. Gastronomy, 12 outdoor and indoor water worlds, saunas and Fitnessareas are available to the visitors.
For more information about the area:
Zell am See - 9640 inhabitants, 760 m above sea level,
Kaprun - 3000 inhabitants Altitude: 786 m.
The nearest airports are: Salzburg 90 km Innsbruck 145 km, Munich 207 km
Provided by www.absolut-immobilien.com
real estate, Zell am See, Austria