Exclusively equipped property in a modern design, in an unobstructable top location in Zell am See !
- Property class
- Property type
- Postal code
- Zell am See
- Living space
- Usable area
- Plot size
- Number of rooms
- Number of bathrooms
- Balcony/Terraces sqm.
- Number of Balcony/Terraces
- Number of parking spaces
- Type of parking
- Parking spot
- Running costs
- Building year
- Energy source
- Underfloor heating
- Cable/Sat TV
- Dist. Nursery school
- Dist. Primary school
- Dist. Grammar School
- Purchase price
- € 3.500.000,00
- Extra price information
- partly furnished
- 3,6 % (inkl. 20 % UST)
The very special property!
Attractive property in a modern design, with a fantastic lake view, in the best, unobstructable location of Zell am See!
This extravagant, south-facing single-family house impresses with a generously thought-out room concept, with large window and outside areas, as well as an energy-friendly construction with an alternative heating source.
The rooms, which leave nothing to be desired, are spread over a total of 3 floors and approx. 270 m² of living space.
The breathtaking view over the dark green Lake Zell to the "Kitzsteinhorn" and the "Hohen Tauern" will inspire you!
From the panoramic terrace with "infinity feeling" to the perfect temperature-controlled wine cellar, everything is offered to you with this property!
Another highlight is the "wellness area" with Finnish sauna, infrared cabin, steam shower and whirlpool, with direct access to the 15-meter-long, biological natural bathing pond.
This guarantees relaxation after a hard day and the "holiday feeling" at home!
The garden was professionally planned and laid out over several levels, connected with paths and stairs, and makes every gardener's heart beat faster!
- Plot size: 1,066 m²
- Living space: approx. 270 m²
- Low energy house
- Smart Home: bus system, controllable via app, front door opens with fingerprint
- Heating / hot water: solar in combination with night electricity
- Guarantees low energy costs (approx. 1.00 euro / day)
- controlled living space ventilation
- Natural bathing pond: 15 meters long, self-cleaning, hot water outdoor shower
- Parking: double garage and another 8 outdoor parking spaces
- Completely separate granny flat on the ground floor
LocationThe house is located at approx. 900 m above sea level, 1.5 km above the center, and is always easily accessible via a paved road. Distances: Center, with shops, restaurants, banks, schools, etc .: approx. 1.5 km Lake Zell: approx. 1.8 km Cable car / ski lift: approx. 1.4 km Indoor swimming pool / ice rink: approx. 1.4 km Zell am See also has a modern, very well-equipped hospital, which is only about 3 km away from the property.
The premises are on 3 floors and are divided as follows:
- Fully furnished apartment with approx. 24 m² living space and separate entrance
(Living room / bedroom, kitchenette, shower / toilet, exit on balcony)
- main entrance
- anteroom / cloakroom
- large living room kitchen with panoramic windows and exit to the balcony
- "Music room" (separable and soundproof)
- guest toilet
- a LED-illuminated solid wood staircase takes you to the basement
- spacious entrance hall with built-in cupboards
- master bedroom with bathroom (bath and shower), exit to terrace and pool
- WC sep.
- 2 children's rooms, both with exit to terrace and pool
- shared bathroom
- WC sep.
- wine cellar equipped with K & K bricks and 300 year old wood
- laundry and technology room
- wellness area (Finnish sauna, infrared cabin, steam shower, whirlpool) with exit to terrace with pool
- Versatile, open space with exit to the panoramic terrace with a fantastic view of the lake and mountains
- double garage
- Another 8 parking spaces outside
Zell am See and Kaprun is one of the most important holiday regions in Austria - and the most family-friendly in Europe and is among the top international addresses for recreation.
132 kilometers of pistes and a unique offer of activities away from the runway make the region so diverse.
The local mountains Kitzsteinhorn (3203 meter glacier ski resort), and Schmittenhöhe (1965 meters), are ideal for downhill runs in deep powder.
Visitors will find a wealth of opportunities-for example, cross-country skiing, tobogganing and winter hiking.
In summer, numerous hiking and walking trails in the beautiful mountains attract walkers.
In the coming years, the connection between Zell am See and the Schicircus Saalbach-Hinterlgemm will be realized!
During summer, numerous hiking and walking trails invite you to go hiking in the beautiful mountains. The Zeller Lake, which has drinking water quality, invites you to cool down and also offers numerous water-sports, such as sailing, surfing, aso.
For golf enthusiasts, the golf course of Zell am See - Kaprun invites you to play on 36-holes. A further 5 courses are in the immediate vicinity.
The Tauern Spa World Kaprun is an absolute enrichment for the surrounding places and its guests. Gastronomy, 12 outdoor and indoor water worlds, saunas and Fitnessareas are available to the visitors.
For more information about the area:
Zell am See - 9640 inhabitants, 760 m above sea level,
Kaprun - 3000 inhabitants Altitude: 786 m.
The nearest airports are: Salzburg 90 km Innsbruck 145 km, Munich 207 km
Provided by www.absolut-immobilien.com
real estate, Zell am See, Austria